About Me

My photo
Owner of Jessica's Creations, and model manager at Fierce Designs.

Monday 8 June 2009

Belt Up!!

Now these are my favourites, not seen this option available before, seen dog tags but not belts, so here they are I made them.

These are unisex and resizeable so even the smallest to the biggest av can wear them :-).

There are two options, a buckle option and also a belt option. Now you can have either just one initial or a word (maximum number of letters are five).

Initialed option (priced - 75L$ (buckle) 125L$ (belt)
Named option (priced - 95L$ (buckle) 155L$ (belt)

~#~

~#~

Very easy to buy, you get two for the price of one, just buy the first send me a notecard with your initial/name option, and I will produce it within 24-48hrs. Tried and tested and his response was wow... only because I was at one of my stores at the time of purchase.

Final batch of belts these can be for the guys and the girls (unisex) - these range from 100-150L$

~#~

More creations to follow just wanted to set this blog up before getting inundated.

No comments:

Post a Comment