About Me

My photo
Owner of Jessica's Creations, and model manager at Fierce Designs.

Monday 22 June 2009

Clothes - Capri's

When my boss see's this she will kill me, I said I wouldn't make clothes, but I got the bug and now i'm hooked, really only a sideline to promote my footwear as all my items (except the lingerie) come with footwear. You may ask why not the lingerie, well erm... I haven't found anything suitable yet. Any suggestions??

OK... this outfit comes with top, pants, scultpy ties on the legs and waist, and prim cuffs. Also you get the sculpty necklace and shoes, all matching to compliment each other. The clothes have shading and the pants have cute pocket detail, (these pics just don't do them justice) now the outfits are 100L$ each... except the pink, this is on special offer for June (50L$), then it goes to original price.

Pink...

~#~
Red...

~#~
Cream

~#~
Blue...

~#~

So that's the capri set... Now go check out my specials...

No comments:

Post a Comment