About Me

My photo
Owner of Jessica's Creations, and model manager at Fierce Designs.

Monday 22 June 2009

Shoes!!!!

Hello Ladies,

Welcome to the shoe section, all my shoes/boots/accessories are sculpty with maybe a smidgen of prim, but primarily sculpts. Below are my summer shoes, as you can see I'm not too expensive, but don't mistake cheap prices for cheap creations, as I take pride in my creations.

The following are cute colour changes sculpt wedge shoes, with cute tie on the back, and a flower bow on the front to finish off the design. There are 8 colour options, menu driven and both shoes change at the same time. So hopefully you shouldn't get too bored.

~#~

The following are patterned wedges with same details as above but without the colour change option.

~#~

The following shoes are the two-toned colour option, there are 8 colours to choose from which will be great for the summer and also the evening too.

~#~

The following shoes were inspired by a friend of mine, she was making some lingerie for a club and wanted me to make matching shoes, so I did (the red ones), and made 3 colours, they have a cute heart on the back, great attention to detail, my favourite shoes so far.

~#~

So that is it for now more to come ....

No comments:

Post a Comment